- In-person professional development workshops led by experts, designed to meet the needs of the Sports Based Youth Development staff, including CPR and child safety training
- Networking events and member meet-ups to connect and build community with other Coaches and Leaders in the SBYD Field
- Leadership development opportunities, including taking part in leadership councils and working groups as part of the Laureus Sport for Good City Collective Impact movement
- Unlimited access to Sport for Good Connect online platform with ability to promote events, start discussions and share materials with the Sports Based Youth Development Community across the country
* To register, you must select your closest Sport for Good City (Atlanta, New Orleans, Chicago or New York City)
Not ready to become a member? Register for a user profile to stay up to date on latest Sport for Good news and access limited resources REGISTER YOUR PROFILE
What are Sport for Good Cities?Sport for Good Cities are places where Laureus has activated a locally-driven initiative to propel social change through the power of sport. Currently, Laureus has four Sport for Good Cities - New Orleans, Atlanta, New York City and Chicago.
What if I am not located in one of Laureus' Sport for Good Cities?We welcome members from all cities. You can sign up for the Sport for Good City (Atlanta, New Orleans, Chicago and New York City) that is closest to you, but will still have access to content from all of our cities.
How long does the membership last?This is an annual membership and lasts one year from the date of purchase. You will receive an email notification to renew your membership when it is close to expiring.